View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 11:50 AM
meanmom

I received 2 FQ from Crafty-kid today. Very Pretty. Judy I have a friend doing Whole 30 and she feels wonderful and has lost a bunch of weight. I plan on trying. Her DH is doing it too which helps. SHe said he does cheat whenever he is out but it is working for him too. We had our annual guild potluck last night and I admired her for doing so well. I did Ok. Only had a couple of bites of the desserts. Most weren't worth it. Judy before my knee surgery my balance wasnt too good. I either had a chair next to me or stood near the bar to hold on as needed. I have never had good balance.
I am still babysitting my SIL dog. He has been barking at night so I put him in the garage, can't hear him in there. We went for a walk this morning. We walked 4 1/2 miles, I also added in a couple of hills. My 2 GS are here and they wanted to walk the doggie so I attached 2 leashes to him and let them hold one. They are 2 and 5 and I don't trust them to not let go. I already have 13,000 steps in at 3:00. The doggie is worn out, so is grandma. The boys also chased the doggie around the house.