Old 08-13-2015, 04:43 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Got my tomatoes done today...let the 14 qts of juice simmer in crackpots overnight..processed it this morning and started on stewed tomatoes...3 scanners of quarts...even though I have blight, they are really beautiful..told MrOK I hated to cut them up for canning...so pretty as slicers...had BLT's for lunch today..tomato/cucumber salad with sliced fresh cheese curds topped with ranch dressing for supper.
Tomorrow is mow the lawn day, then a quick house cleaning. Saturday we score cows starting at 8:00...Will invite the appraiser for noon meal...how does lasagna sound? We have several young cows that should score well...we hope.

Honchey, I've thought of making a mini square in a square...a red white blue theme sounds good. At the thrift store I found a small lidded box with a frame top perfect for about a 5" mini to inset...for 50 cents I couldn't pass it up...did find a blue to finish off the log cabin I talked about earlier...I walked out with just a 1/4 yd of fabric....this LQS doesn't have a scrap bin so no such luck for me..

Gonna have a cup of iced coffee (decaf), check out the sew along and sew on minis some more...have a good one...