View Single Post
Old 08-15-2015, 11:08 AM
Irishrose2

Same weather here during the day, but about 9:00 it cools off enough to go walking. Last night we just arrived at the lake when a lot of lightening rolled in. I turned around because I have no desire to be the tallest thing in the area.

Pat, I just tried my first timed plank. I set the timer for 1 minute - I could have gone longer, but couldn't reset the timer one handed. You must have a kinder yoga instructor than mine. I'll try again later.

I haven't lost any weight, but I like this food plan now that over I'm wanting some crunch (crackers) in the evening.

I have no energy for quilting the quilt on the machine. I don't like the batting, but there are too many stitches in it to start over. Next is following the branches in the tree. I'd rather freehand than have to stay on a line, but it needs to be done that way. I have a jellyroll race on the other machine that's not for me. The church bazaar is coming up. My FQ is laying on the cutting table. I always have such a time deciding what to send.

Keep on keepin' on, everyone.
Judy