Old 08-18-2015, 04:13 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

DH loves his meat and noodles if is not, then its not his favorite meal...exception is fried chicken that does top it. He let me know, he had finished off the the noodles and beef I had made. Hint: I need more. LOL!

Working on eleven and twelve in FW, trying to get ahead a bit, so I can go back to other WIP. Have three quilts to be in a box I call 'Pandora's box' from last January to start someday. Apparently that was not enough put on hold, 'cause
I picked out another kit in Pella, Iowa, during the All Iowa Quilt Shop Hop, that the Quilted Windmill sent to me last week. My dh wants a pouch for his I-pad (fabric and all is together for that) and his fox quilt (fabric is together for that) and wants to know when I am going to work on that...?????? I was working on the Star Crossed Quilt and TW that is patiently waiting....and I am just inching along when I need full max speed ahead to make any progress. Good news, I guess, is that I do not need any more fabric or projects for ? years ahead. Of course, none of you would continue to chose kits and fabric for the 'Pandora's Box' in your quilt rooms....