View Single Post
Old 08-20-2015, 09:06 PM
quilt938

I was feeling pretty overwhelmed with my heard a couple of months ago but after a couple of college kids worked hard and cleared space I'm finding bits and pieces of time to sit down and play with different ones. thanks to making 'cheat sheets' and putting in the desk or near some I plan to use so I know which way to put the bobbin and which way to thread the needle it's a bit easier for me to pull out /down the ones I"m more familiar with and just sew (221, 301, atlas, 237, 15s...) my current fiddle with to learn machine is the 401 and I need to run it some more and put on a zigzag foot so I can play with the decorative stitches and see how they work.

I'm already planning to pick up anothr machine in a cabinet but wil have to really watch it with which machines I get after this one because there are some I want to get and it seems every time I see a 15 or clone I can't hardly walk away! but someone on a facebook group makes bases that are pretty so I could always save and invest in some bases and switch them out if they're interchangeable...already eyeballing one that looks cool for my 201 (though unfortunately the 201 is already in a decent base..figures huh?!)