Old 01-16-2010, 05:42 AM
LovingIzabella

Originally Posted by granny216
Good morning Alice, Hubby still asleep so have the block done for your little one and I thought it turned out great. Did you want the scrap back or may I keep it to make a block for the back--or perhaps the front? Please, please keep me in for the next Boomerang. These really get my imagination working using tradional blocks plus. I also like to applique but then I would want to make different size blocks as when I opened some of the letters with fabric, an applique idea hit me but then I have to piece sections together and 9 by 11 doesn't do it unless I make 8 inch blocks and frame them and then it might really clash with sashing. Anyway, it was a thought. Had some time yesterday to go thru the stuff as husband napped just about all day.
Morning Mary,
Oh I am sure Izzy will be thrilled! No you can keep the scraps and make yourself a block for the back of yours-I do not need the fabric back. And I am keeping a list of all of you who would like in on the next one :-)
I hope hubby is feeling alright-I continue to keep him and you in my thoughts.
I love all of the blocks being posted! Wow you ladies do such beautiful work-I am thrilled to be able to swap with you all.
Liz if you find that therapist please let me know-I need one too lol
Enjoy ladies and have a great day!
Hugs
April