View Single Post
Old 08-24-2015, 01:32 PM
meanmom

I had my first day back to school today in a new building. I love the new principal and so far I like it. It is a lot of walking, 7800 steps at school. I have met 2 of my students and will meet the third one tomorrow. The more I hear about her the worse it gets. She is repeating kindergarden and was aweful last year. She ended the year still unable to write her name. Her mom is really schitzophrenic and dad is way worse, mom is bad enough that her sister has legal custody of mom. She is also spoiled rotten. They person that worked with her some last year was telling me about her today, WOW I think I will have my hands full. They are thinking a regular room isn't the correct placement for her. The teacher was in tears many days.
Irish yes our food is a mess. They spray crops with all kinds of weird thing, not sure why they think this is ok. My GS is allergic to soy (which your body can see as estrogen) and it is in everything. Start reading the labels on things. Nearly every cracker, cookie, bread, some cheese etc contains soy. Look at the problem with eggs and chickens. How can it be good to keep millions in the same house? Haven't they ever heard of the spread of disease? Maybe we need some common sense put back into our farms?
I had my kids for dinner last night. I made a chocolate/ peanut butter cheesecake. OMG is it good. I need to get the rest of it out of my house. I have been sitting here typing thinking about getting me a piece.