View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 09:23 AM
Caroline94535

ManicMike, Steve, and Rodney - I can't tell if you're pulling my leg or having a late night nip! I howled so hard with laughter at your suggestions that my side hurt!

"...make your own molds and templates from thermosetting plastic," and "Scan and 3-D print." I do apologize if you were serious ... but I'm still howling!

I'd never heard of 3-D printing until I watched The Big Bang Theory episode where Raj and Howard were making 3-D images of themselves!

I know exactly two engineers that actually do things like this. (Make things, not copy themselves! )

I think I should go to work with them for a few days. I wonder if they have a "bring your old neighbor to work day"?

ManicMike - I don't actually own all the ones I listed. That is just a list of the sizes/shapes I found examples of on line. I have two of the straight 5/16" size, but not a 3/8" size. Does someone want to trade a spare 3/8" for one of my 5/16"? I do have the round eyelet. It's a cutie!

J Miller - Certainly don't rush, but if you do know of any other sizes or shapes let me know. I'll add them to my "hunt them down" list.

Last edited by Caroline94535; 08-25-2015 at 09:38 AM.