View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 04:37 PM
meanmom

Leann and Irish I have also flatlined. I am trying to change things up a little bit to see if that helps. I am back to behaving for 3 days and them one day with a little bit of goodies. I have done well with this in the past. I really need to do the Whole 30. I am reading a book about it now.
I met my little kindergardener today. She had what for her is a good day. WOW! I am going to hate seeing a bad day. She told me I was mean, I really felt like saying thank you. SHe obviously is used to getting her own way and running the whole house. Hopefully I can do something with her. I have my notebook all ready to take notes on her behavior so we can document everything we have tried. They need a big paper trail on kids anymore to prove why they can't be on a regular classroom. Her file is already several inches thick. She will need a whole file drawer by the time she is a senior in high school. I have some ideas of how to handle her if the teacher will let me.
I only walked 7000 steps at school today I came home and made dinner quickly and went for a 15 mile bike ride. I bought some new capris to wear to work. My old ones are a disgrace. I bought 4 pairs and they all need hemming. Not sure why they make them so long, I am 5'6' not short. One pair just grazes my ankle bone, the other 3 need about 4 inches cut off. I also found a maxie dress on clearance for $7. I need to be sewn in the front so it doesn't gap open. I am heading up to the sewing room.
I will eat healthy food and lose weight!