View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 07:36 PM
Annaquilts
Power Poster

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by CarolinePaj View Post
Hi Guys,

My daughter (my beautiful baby) is coming home for a visit in October and bringing with her my wonderful grandsons...... this in itself is amazing and I should not be asking for anything else.....! but she has said that she will have room in her suitcase to bring Mummy home so quilting things.....

Well, my little brain has gone into overdrive and I just cannot think.... so I need so ideas of what I should get sent to her in Texas for her to bring me.

I think I am just over excited.... I am going to get the Moonglow kit...... but I need ideas for fabrics, notions and fusible etc that I can't get easily in the UK!

Help please!

Hugs

Caroline
No idea but it sounds like a fun problem. Just keep track of how much her suitcase is allowed to weigh. We just went to Hawaii and I had 40 lbs of extra weight I could take back. I filled it in no time with T-shirts, food, towels and fabric. I ended up shipping back by mail another 20 lbs of fabric, lots of big pieces for backs, and 11 lbs of food. The T-shirts and towels for all the kids filled most of the 40 lbs extra space we had in our luggage. I think it came close to 3 yards of fabric is about 1 lb.

Have a wonderful time with your DD and grand babies!!!!!!!!