View Single Post
Old 08-27-2015, 02:24 PM
meanmom

Teri what App do you have for fitbit. Mine doesn't have a UPC scan feature. Gayle congratulations on the new granddaughter. I hope everything is going ok. Judy I have been meaning to ask you how your feet were doing. It sounds like you do quite a bit of walking with the dogs. Hope they are doing well. I know you hd a pretty big surgery a while ago.
It is 4 months toady since i had my knee replaced. It is doing really, really well. I wish I had had the surgery sooner. I can do pretty much anything I want. The only thing that holds me back is the fact that I am out of shape. Most of my walking and bike riding is on level ground as the bike path runs along the river. I have been trying to add some hills into things. There is a decent sized hill that I try to walk up and down twice on the way home from my walk. I usually drive to the bike path when I walk. It gets stiff if I sit around too much (old age?) and is a little bit weak on stairs and hills.
OMG they have had cake or some treat every day so far at school. Tomorrow they are all going to BW3's after work. I'm not sure if they are going for just drinks or dinner. I am slowly learning some of the names in the building, there are a lot of people some I rarely see. The building is really long and skinny so it is a lot of walking. My kindergardener was absent today, I was told when they talk to mom about her behavior she is often absent the next day. A little boy in the class made sure I had plenty to do.