Old 08-29-2015, 03:57 PM
Whigrose

Today I thought I'd finally figure out how to leave feedback scores for my recent partners. I guess I overdid it You are only allowed to leave three per day. Sigh...

So to my recent swappers who have yet to receive a message saying I left you a feedback scoring, I'll be getting to you within the next few days. Pinky promise.

It would be a super nice gesture to leave feedback about your swap partners. It is a helpful tool to the swap 'moms' too, especially if you happen to be new to a swap.

If you're not sure how to to go about it, here's the info from the 'Help' section.

User Feedback

The new “User Feedback” feature is an enhancement to the previous Feedback/Rating feature. This feature allows members to view and provide feedback about their experience buying, selling or trading products with the other members of the forum.

You can provide feedback by taking the following steps:
find something the member posted; then
click on the number that represents her/his feedback score; then
click on the link to "submit feedback for ..."

Once the feedback is submitted the feedback score is displayed under the “Feedback Score” link. You can also view detailed feedbacks from all the other members by clicking the “View Complete Feedbacks” link.

Me again, saying- when you click on the Feedback Score:XX (%)of Xperson , it will open a new page. Look to the right of the page, under Trader Rating Statistics it reads 'Submit Feedback for X person.

It's really very easy once you go through the process.

Best,
deb in Maine