View Single Post
Old 08-30-2015, 05:49 AM
meanmom

Pam good job at the party. I haven't received the quilting board the last several days. Anyone know how I can fix that? Don't forget to PM me you weight loss tomorrow.
The weather forcast for this week is hot and more hot with major humidity piled on top of that. My school is not air conditioned and it is going to be miserable all week. I hate wearing dresses but I guess I will have to break down and wear them this week, better air circulation. By afternoon the kids are all just wilting in their desks. I am having a hard time getting my water in at school especially in the mornings as I can't really leave the room to get water or use the restroom. My little kindergartener has been described as one of the worst kids they have ever seen at that age. Her mom has declined to put her in a special unit where she could learn better behavior. We are collecting what we need to force this to happen. Not sure what they could possibly still need as she is repeating kindergarten and her file is alread over 3 inches thick. I am keeping lots of notes on her. Her behavior is unbelievable.