View Single Post
Old 08-30-2015, 10:54 AM
Irishrose2

I'm never sure if dresses are cooler or not because my thighs get sweaty and stick together. Coolest for me would probably be looser fitting capris, though short dresses are better than long. Are you not allowed to have a water bottle in your room? Our superintendent came up with the idea of no liquid in the room one year. I told my principal to fire me now because I can't talk all day without water or tea. We amended it to no soda in the classroom for our building, but water was okay (actually coffee and tea, too). During warm spells, the students were allowed water bottles, too. Only one of the five elementary buildings here has AC, but it's not as necessary here as there. MS, yes, JH and SH, no. I subbed in all the buildings after I retired. I wore long pants to church today because I needed to wear an ankle brace and was very warm and it isn't warm her today. I feel for you.

Is weigh in today or tomorrow? I am a little lighter, but my waist hasn't diminished. The joys of a mature body.