View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 03:57 PM
Leann

FIVE MILES? In my dreams! My goal this week, as allowed by my therapist, is to walk as much as a half mile a day. And no hills. I live in the Texas Hill Country - so that limits me. I've tried to walk around my complex, but there are so many friendly people who wanna stop & talk. I don't do well when I have to stand still. Tomorrow I am going for my first bike ride outside - again no hills. Of course, these first few rides are more about conditioning my butt to sit on that skinny seat.

I am in the mood to sew. Last year, a quilt magazine had a quilt-along that I'm wanting to do. I certainly have the scraps. At least I'm not on a time schedule like this time last year. Probably also why I've not accomplished ANY sewing this year.

Pat, sounds to me like you are being manipulated by a mom who is being manipulated by her child. I pray wisdom and strength for you.

Did my skinnies arrive?

Ladies, what is ONE thing you are doing this week to help with your weight loss? I am not consuming any calories after 7pm. I'm usually more miss than hit since I'm up so much with my knees at night.