View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 02:41 PM
Sarah CA

Well ladies, I can tell you that I am a definite success story (BTW, I am 53 years old). I started a program over 2 years ago and lost 52 lbs in 3 months, my husband lost 34 lbs in a month, we are totally healthier than we have ever been, and have kept it all off for 2 years. It is a doctor-endorsed nutritional cleansing and fat burning program, and you can adjust the program to meet your needs and goals. All three of my children enjoy the products, ages 19, 14 and 8, as well as my 80 year old mother. This is a program not just for losing weight, but for overcoming health issues. In the case of my mom and my 14 and 8 year old children, they do not need to lose weight, they just need to take in good nutrition.

If anyone is interested in knowing more, I'd be happy to share with you. You can email me direct at: [email protected]

In good health to all of you!
Sarah in CA

Originally Posted by Lneal
Has anyone here experienced a successful diet? I would like for you to share. I've started, since the holidays are over, on the cabbage soup diet and not finding it so pleasant. Any better ideas?

Thanks!