Old 09-02-2015, 05:52 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Givio, you can use any print you want to in PC. Not all of us went with the 'western theme' or 'ponies'; and they were quite nice in flowers, etc. All of us will encourage you and help out if you have questions. I failed on four blocks and substituted other blocks for them. Learned a lot from the first and second book, and learning more with the third block.

Honchey, what is your suggestion on FW 1930 block number 19; hope it is easier than it looks.

JeanieG, I am loving Picaso as I use it more...to write a description for each picture, as you view it, look for the comment line at the bottom of the picture. For the new ones, its a free program from Google and is easy to edit pictures and size them for QB...add contrast or color brightness, etc. You can 'create' albums for just FW and arrange your blocks in order on it.

On to tackle filing in my bedroom this morning, (everything is in the stuffed green chair for the last six months) one in cleaning the house thoroughly for October 9th when my classmates are coming in for a BBQ...fifteen to twenty of them I move so slow, I am starting now. Also working on the menu, so its economical to do for the group. Promised dh I would work on his pouch for his tablet and phone and checkbook and billfold with a flashlight on the side of that.