View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 01:40 PM
Blackberry

Default Another Gem came along

Here I go again. I was trolling CL, something I just must quit, and here was a post for a Centennial Featherweight. Well, I have a Centennial 201 and 15-91 so I just couldn't resist looking into this post. It was listed for $250 or best offer. The case is really broken up around the latches so much so I am not sure it can be fixed. There was a manual but very few accessories. The decals were in excellent shape so I offered him $200 and he took it. I don't know if I made a wise choice or not but I mainly wanted the Centennial Featherweight to go with my other Centennial models. I already have 2 other featherweights so it wasn't that I didn't have one. Oh, well, I think I am now positively thru collecting sewing machines. I have over 70 and I can't think of any other machine I would like to have. One question though, there was a metal box of Geist attachments that came with the machine. I have been looking on ebay and noticed that these attachments are listed for singer machines but I can't figure out how you would attach them to the presser foot bar because they have a different way of connecting. Can anyone help with this.
Attached Thumbnails centennial-singer-front.jpg   singer-221-centennial-backside.jpg   centennial-singer-broken-case.jpg   geist-attachments-centennial-featherweight-resized.jpg