View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 04:50 AM
twinkie
Power Poster

The list for me would also be shorter. My hands and my spine appears to be the most affected by that evil arthritis, however I have recently lost 47 lbs since February and that has helped my knees and my spine. I do work full time as a cashier at Walmart so it keeps my hands flexible. Quilting has not been as vigorous as it used to be and it seems to take me longer to make one but I intend to keep on keeping on as long as I am able. My stomach lining is weak so I am not able to take any anti inflamatory medicine but heat packs help my spine. We can only do what we can do and be thankful that we can do it. GOD Bless

mike'sgirl;7309202]I have it in my back , hips , knees , hands, neck. I could make a smaller list if I limited it to the areas where I don't have it lol! I take my time and don't do marathon quilting stints anymore. I'm going to pick up a Martelli cutter. I love their blades anyway.
I've also heard good things about curcumin, hope I spelled that right. It's supposed to really help the inflammation.[/QUOTE]