Old 09-09-2015, 12:15 PM
Rosyhf

NS, the last thing I would do is get rid of fabric lol.....there must be a wall in a room that belongs to you that you can put some not so wide shelves in that fit all the way to the ceiling and can fit nicely in a corner. Refold all the fabric to fit. Let me tell you, I have triple that amount hahahahahhaha...here is where it is, if this helps.

In the front room closet, I have put three book shelves against the wall way back,that almost reach the top shelf in there, a lot of fabric fits on those shelves. I have extended the shelf above by adding some boards and all the big fabric is up there. In my personal little room (I hope everyone has one of those to get away and close the door lol). I have a huge antique wardrobe (a present from my DSIl). I have shelves put in there and it is filled with fabric. The dresser in that same room, has at least four drawers of fabric. Now, I do have a 12x32 studio and I try not to fill that up but do have a huge cabinet with one shelf full. Then there is a trunk full, and five bins and those I shove under the long arm when I am not using it.

There are places to store fabric, One just have to get creative lol. Remember now, I also have doll supplies and painting supplies lol....hubby know better than to mess with me if he wants to eat.......I don't drink, smoke or gamble, I am entitled hahahhahahah...oh, I don't mess around either ahahahhahaha

Last edited by Rosyhf; 09-09-2015 at 12:18 PM.