Old 09-09-2015, 12:27 PM
Rosyhf

Originally Posted by QuiltingNinaSue View Post
Busy, busy, busy. Kids are coming in tonight, dh is in a grump and the day has just begun. Shopped yesterday and stocked up on fresh veggies and fruit. They will be here for four days, unpacking the travel trailer of all the 'storage' that I stored there and then to find places for it ??somewhere ?? or toss it., give it away, etc. It (trailer) theirs to take home with them and out of dh's way here. LOl, like in 2 Acres its always in his way! I tell in a few minutes what today will be like, so say a few prayers for me to keep my mouth shut and hands busy with what needs to be done first!
I went shopping for grocery today too NS. I got some very nice veggies and of course I buy too much, so what. It's buy one get one free on things we use all the time so we save money and it adds up at the end of the year. Nothing goes to waste over here anyway.

NS, what can I say, if it get too bad, put two pieces of toilet paper in each ear and let it hang down, he'll get the message lol. and don't say a word, you can't hear anyway with all that toilet paper in your ears.