View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 02:27 PM
meanmom

Way to go Lynne. Sounds like you are doing well. Teri I am having such a hard time getting back into the school routine too. I come home tired and have a hard time doing any exercise when i get home. I do walk a lot at school because of the way my schedule it. I usually walk between 3 and 3.5 miles at school. Pam you need to build your walking up slowly. Have you tried taking Turmeric with black pepper. My DH and I swear by it. It was recommended to me by a doctor for inflamation. When we run out of it I can tell the difference. I get mine at Costco.
My DD is in the process of moving back here from Tallahassee FL. She flew home for the weekend for several job interviews. She is a nurse. Her boyfriend has already moved here and is living with us until they find a place. It won't be a good weekend eating for me. It is my birthday and my DD has made us a reservation at a Brazilian Steak house I have been wanting to go to. It is kinda expensive, all of my kids are going. They walk around with skewers of meat and you just keep telling them what you want. I had better go biking several times this weekend. The weather is finally cooling down and it is supposed to be a gorgeous weekend here.