Old 09-11-2015, 06:07 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

The kids have the travel trailer all ready to go tomorrow morning; they should have lots of fun together as a family in it. I have not prepared the usual big meals, just let it happen.

I finished block 19 in FW 1930; it was a bear, but it bares not repeating the block...its done and that is a wrap! Oh, the double bay garage is filled with boxes that I promised to sort out in a week or less....with intentions of keeping only one third of the stuff, even if I have to make a sign out at the road saying "Free Stuff".

Ok, I never heard how Em done with her knit outfit made for a four H project....did she love what she made and does she want more knit fabric....I have this wonderful light blue knit fabric piece that would make her a lovely outfit if she liked the knit...just let me know. DD has offered to help me 'cleanse' the closets of unwanted stuff...including more knit fabric and half cut out quilts..so we made our peace for now. Will see what works out for the two of us to get together to work on that.