View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 04:30 AM
meanmom

Judy the black pepper added to the Turmeric is supposed to make it work better. I have never tried it without so not sure whether it does anything or not. My friend who did the Whole 30 tried the adding things back in to see the effects. She ended up deciding that for her if she really limited her dairy she was fine. She has pretty much kept the grains out of her diet, with an occasional cheat. She said she feels amazing and has discontinued her arthritis meds. She has also lost quite a bit of weight. Her DH cheats more than she does and feel much better too. It sure makes it easier to stick with it when everyone in the house is on the same program.
My Dh told me a couple of weeks ago he hates my car and I should go buy a new one. So I have been car shopping. So for my favorite is a honda CRV. Of course my DS is a mechanic so he gets a really good discount at all of the dealerships that his company owns. I think Honda is the only dealership they don't have. I am going to look at Toyota today and maybe do a 24 hour test drive of a Chevy Trax or a Buick Encore. Going out to dinner for my Birthday and I am going to be so bad!