Old 09-12-2015, 06:17 AM
Rosyhf

Thanks Ladies, the middle of the broken heart is really a nice purple color. I went rummaging in my closet and picked out some more fabric, I hope to do the boy's plaything today.

NS, so good it all worked out for you. I remember when My niece, her husband and three kids were visiting from England. I told them they could have the kitchen to cook for their family as it was way too much for me to do. They were delighted that I let them stay and save all the hotel money. I enjoyed them so much. They took care of themselves, cleaned up, rented a car and You wouldn't think there were 8 people in this little house lol. My niece and I made a quilt together for the little one. They stayed two weeks and not one time was I tired of them.

And that was because there was no stress of breakfast, lunch and dinner.....

NS, years ago when I went through my fabrics, I had boxes of polyester and other fabric. I donated all of them, I think 15 boxes or more. I had decided to just quilt and all I kept were the cottons. I don't sew clothing anymore. I can buy them much cheaper on sale.

Last edited by Rosyhf; 09-12-2015 at 06:23 AM.