View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 04:58 PM
meanmom

I test drove a Toyota Rav4 today. I don't like it as well as the Honda CRV. I also drove a Chevrolet Trax and A Chevy Equinox. The salesman convinced me to bring the Equinox home for the weekend to test drive it. At this point I think I want either the Buick or one of the Chevys. It is so hard to decide.
We went out to dinner Boi Na Braza. It is a Brazilian steakhouse. It was delicious. They have a huge salad bar with 65 items. They have bread and some appetizers on the table. They walk around with skewers of meat and you flip a card to green on the table if you want some. I had sirloin, prime rib, parmesan pork, sausage, rib eye, lamb etc etc and more. It was delicious. Since it was my birthday I got free dessert. Triple chocolate mousse cake. OMG was it good. I split it with my DIL. All 4 of my kids were there with their spouses. It was fun. We of course all ate too much but it was fun. I will have to avoid the scale for a few days. We rarely go out so I ate what I wanted.
My joints have been stiff lately. I suspect it is because I have had too much sugar and bread this week.