Old 09-12-2015, 06:17 PM
marcias

VickiM, I have a cannon and I really love it. (Don't bother getting the larger sd card sizes for it. When you get past 2000 pics it won't let you download thru the cable, you have to buy an sd reader to download them which is ok but it won't auto divide them by date. You would have to do it manually.) I go to 'my computer' where I save my pictures from the downloading. EX: Library, Pictures, date and open the date that has the picture in it. Then I click on 'email' on the top bar. It gives you the choice of large, small, extra small to email them. I choose extra small for emailing. I email it to myself and 'save as' to the same date folder as the larger pic with the same name with an 'e' added to it so I know that is the smaller size. You can click on several to email at the same time if you know you want them smaller.

chefbwarner, I tried what you said, it opened fine with paint, but I couldn't find resize except for viewing it, not actually changing the size. Obviously, I'm missing something.