Old 09-14-2015, 10:20 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Rosy, you are making good progress there. I like how you put each block together, making me a fan of your quilting talents. (And cooking talents, too!)

Since the kids were so happy about the trailer, I am happier to 'clean' up the things that were stored in it. Wow, how did we get so much into it??? Had to rearrange my QR to receive more boxes in there...took out the cutting table and portable table I cut on, and brought back in the big heavy table that a friend had given me some years back. Throwing and giving away about 60%. Also cleaned out the upper shelves of the fruit pantry and front door closet. Think I can finish by Saturday and give the whole double bay garage back to dh. Just maybe, the house will be in order by October 9th, when I host a BBQ for my High School Class Reunion...the 55th one. Menu is about 85% decided...meat and salads and dessert. Still waiting for the final figures on how many will attend from the HS committee.

DD also helped on my computer to organize Picaso pictures by year; I hit the panic button and emailed her, 'Can we change this back?' and she replied , "No." It will be a learning curve to learn how to handle it now....fingers crossed that I can get the pictures posted tomorrow. It makes me want to delete all the pictures and start over....but cannot do that either.

Found the fabric I had brought to do a quilt for DS in Indianapolis, IN several years back...It will join the other five that-will-be-quilts-someday-Pandora Box If the the Lord lets me live long enough to complete them all....twenty or thirty years from now! Without me yelling, " Just a minute, Lord, I have one more seam to do!"