Old 09-14-2015, 02:26 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Thursday is the BBQ here, no fee charged, then on Friday is the Chapel in the HS, on Saturday is the Breakfast, trolley car ride, Saturday evening is the formal dinning and dancing night and class pictures....out of 125, about 50 to 60 couples come back for it. Including the ones who live here whom I never see until the reunion every five years. About $85. for DH and I to go passing on the big meal on Friday night that would cost us another $50.00 plus the foot ball game entry fee...but all of that is in October.

Progress on the TT stuff, it will be done by Saturday...neighbor Patty came and got all the stuff I set aside for her and that really helped...she fell in love the lamps still in their original boxes, the big mirror I had and the two big Grapevine wreaths, so I know its all going to a good home. And things are looking so much better, de-cluttered.

Quilter 65 will come by and get the cutting table and mat, she has a quilt hanging in the Des Moines Show...must see if I can get up there to see it. She has been a blessing taking me to DM last year and this year to see the various Dr.s here. And the All Iowa Shop Hops the last two years. So she was the first person I thought of, that can use quilting notions, etc. Kids will pick up the folding table and chairs next time they come in October for the trailer.