Old 09-15-2015, 03:14 PM
Whigrose

nhnative from ctyankee- I recognize that shell fabric An what an adorable Raggedy Annie you received. I was lucky to receive one of ctyankee's thread catchers this summer and totally love it!

roseirish -Blush, I have so done the very same thing me'self-asking for an address and forgetting to leave my own :/

sewbizgirl - What a nice package you received from Regm. I can smell the pie (and I'm smelling wild blueberries).

Robinlee -Such a great sneak peek. I'm intrigued.

rwquilts - You'll be back on the band wagon in no time. Don't fret, my quilty friend.

jazs2 from omee5 - Your little pumkin mug rug is cute. I actually thought about doing that one until my partners declared 'autumn'. And so many extras...

ctyankee- your packages were over the top (in a good way terriamn was so thoughtful about all those leaves you won't have to rake. Love the fabric card and crazy patch ?whatever?
And your package from nhnative - I made that very same pansy doilie myself! And that adorable cottage mug rug is right out of a children's book. It is so very sweet.

Great mug rugs, once again.

Best,
deb in Maine