Old 09-15-2015, 05:39 PM
carriem

I too have been doing some rearranging in the craft room. I am not getting rid of anything, just needed to clean up again. The last couple weeks when I've actually had time to go out to my room, I just couldn't sit down and work on anything...I wasn't sure what to work on. I decided I would finish up some cards I was making, get all the paper crafting stuff put away, then clean up a couple other projects I had pulled out to see how I was going to finish them. After that I decided to rearrange furniture a bit...that helped get me going again.

I was able to get fabric cut for 3 quilts and started cutting for a 4th (well 4th and 5th as I am making 2 quilts out of the blocks I have). I feel like I have a bit more room in there now and look forward to the little bits of time I can sneak out there to work some more. This weekend I will finish cutting those fabrics and then sew a couple more FW 30s blocks. I am not making all of them so am ahead of the week's postings, but don't want to get behind either...