View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 08:06 AM
Baren*eh*ked_canadian

Originally Posted by Lostn51
I have never seen a Singer 319 in black before I love it!! I could have yours running in no time. Believe it or not that is a domestic machine and not an industrial. Although it took some styling ques from the industrial end it was labeled for sale as a domestic machine. The 401 was the machine that superseded that model and the 319 was a short run machine.

So you do have a fancy machine after all!!!!

What is the serial number on it? I am thinking that its more of an later issue. I can check it through my records here just to see, but I have been known to be wrong before! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was so angry about the flooding too, I swear, the machine was in AWESOME shape before :( I was supposed to keep all my stuff until I got a response from the insurace about whether they would replace or recondition my machine, but since the a** wipe landlord never submitted my claims to the insurance, the rental board said that he's now responsible for RELPACING all my items, and to just get rid of them. I just can't seem to part with this one, lol. It even has a couple of boxes of attatchments and feet and stuff.

What colour did these machines usually come in?
When I was looking up information for the insurance and rental board, I got the serial number and found the manufacturing date, let me see if I can find all that info for you.

Ok, serial 8588021
Cat. No. BAJ3-8
Manufactured in St-Johns, PQ, in 1949

Wait, that's the number on the motor, where do I find the machine serial?
Attached Thumbnails attachment-51049.jpe   attachment-51050.jpe