View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 08:46 AM
Caroline94535

http://ismacs.net/singer_sewing_mach...ine-manual.pdf

I have downloaded this free, 111 page PDF manual for a 319K, which seems to be the same machine.

What a delightful and informative manual. It goes into great detail on all the cams and their stitches, using combinations of cams for even more stitches, and all the feet, accessories, and three different stitch plates.

It also has many sewing instructions including detailed types of "garment darts", "rip proof seams for lingerie", "renewed elastic waistbands", and "girdle repairs!"

I could be sewing my own customized underpinnings with all this info! Come on, I can't be the only one here that needs a new steel buckle or a whalebone repaired on the trusty old corset???

Seriously, it sounds like a delightful machine. I wish he had all the cams, plates, and feet for it. When I go back to take more photos and test drive the 391W I'll point the shop owner to Ismacs and suggest he widen his advertising area.

No, I can't get it. I simply don't have the physical or mental time and space to bring this machine home. If it had all the accessories and feet, and was in perfect, brand-new condition (and I don't know that it isn't) I might consider it for my niece, but I really want to get her a 201; if there is a 201 model with a zigzag.

Last edited by Caroline94535; 09-18-2015 at 08:49 AM.