Old 09-18-2015, 11:20 AM
Rosyhf

NA, you sound as busy as myself. Going to work on some more blocks today. I picked up an audio book at the library and listen to stories as I quilt. I am making veggie soup and it is delicious..here is what's in it. I don't measure, just grind and throw stuff in a pot of water like stone soup.

carrots, celery, at least four potatoes and three massive onions, a bunch of green onions, head of broccoli. I grind or chop all of it except the broccoli. It just gives it a different taste. After I remove foam, I add, parsley, chives, sweet basil, salt, the powered consommé, no pepper today as I will take some to the old lady next door and she can't have the pepper. I was going to put a ham bone or a chicken back in it but it taste so good I didn't, I will put a little butter instead, it must be the herbs that make it so good. There was another little mix of herbs that I put in that I had mixed, I think it had terragon in it and something else.

I don't feel like eating anything solid to day so soup it is, I love soups. Oh I could put some noodles in too.

Ok the other two herbs are Leeks and Pesto. I just am simmering a cup of Red quinoa to add to the pot and forget the noodles lol.....Quinoa has 9 amino acids.

Last edited by Rosyhf; 09-18-2015 at 11:34 AM.