View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 07:32 PM
sewbeadit

Wink

Okay, so it sounds like my thread may be too big. It is the same kind of stuff that MaryTG is using but mine might be bigger, the label isn't on the spool. I also tried a coats dual duty topstitching thread and it wouldn't work either, but as soon as I put in the regular quilting thread it stitched like a dream. So I will work with it some more, this is the 237, I gave up on the others. I have a new Janome I don't want to use with plastic sacks that will sew it no problem so am just not figuring this one out. I guess the thread could be too stiff or something so it won't make the loop for the stitch correctly. I will try some more out, thanks all.

Yes it is the water the bags will be sitting in or getting rained on is why I want a better thread on there. Just thought I would sit down and run these up as it sews so well and it does with the regular thread, didn't know I was going to be all night trying to figure something out. I went through this with the other machines I tried a few weeks ago, I get worn out.lol

Oh it is Mairam that has that cute saying on her messages, Don't let the sewing machine know you are in a hurry, well that is so true