View Single Post
Old 09-20-2015, 02:13 PM
Rosyhf

Default Raggety Puppy, Cat or Bear

I saw this adorable ragpuppy quilt on the board yesterday by..

http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...t-t270113.html

She told me it was a pdf download as it was no longer available unless you go to Ebay and pay between 50.00- 70.00. If you are interested in this pattern, please go read her thread as I put links in there for you. I have cut and piled up all the pieces parts as you see here, it took an afternoon. All I have to do now is pick a section and sew it. I am using all flannel.

So far I have finished the head, it is only in the first stage, but just to give you an idea. The head measure about 35 inches across.

Well, you know? I did see this pattern in the Simplicity catalog and just by passed it. Now I am sorry I did as this quilt is so darn cute!! I went to Joann's just now, a sale was going on the McCalls pattern 3 for 5.00, 1.66 each. I got 6 pattern for 10.00, a saving of at least 100.00. I mainly bought these for the Halloween silhouettes etc. and at 1.66 you can't beat it. I had some coupons and so I also bought a box of those little clips that you can use instead of pins? and you can see them on the dogs muzzle, they work great, no more getting stuck by pins.

The slipper pattern, I just had to have that, I can't wait to make a Halloween pair lol. The stuffed toy pattern, I loved the frog, you can make him sit and he looks so funny lol. Then the little quilt with all those sweet appliques, I couldn't resist. Now I will wait for Simplicity to go on sale for 1.00 or 2.00/ I have already wrote down the numbers that I want.
Attached Thumbnails dsci0040.jpg   dsci0041.jpg   dsci0042.jpg   dsci0043.jpg   dsci0044.jpg  

Last edited by Rosyhf; 09-20-2015 at 02:25 PM.