View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 04:06 AM
SuzieQuilts

I am sorry I did not say the location. I live in Eastern Montana; you know, the Montana the does not make the calendars. It is on the interstate, and 100 miles from Billings, the largest city in Montana. A woman is trying to get a fabric store up and going in her home, so we could help each other out. I have not purchased the beds, but will get long twins. Each room will have a queen or full and a twin. I really appreciate the feed back. The zoning and the price will be the two factors, if this is a go or not. We are debt free and both have full time jobs to cover the payment until it starts paying itself. If it fails, I still I have a house. My mom was a master quilter, and I know she would be thrilled to know that quilting ladies were coming for visits. Yes, there would be weekends that I have guest teachers. I would make time to rent it out to other groups. I would also have theme weekends, like sisters weekend or Christmas gift sewing weekend. I think the possibilities are endless. I will keep you posted.