Old 09-23-2015, 04:44 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

I had to look twice, Dublb, at SAHM; I was one year and I was miserable; spent all my time in the kitchen cooking! We agreed that I would go back to work after that! Loved my job working wigh children at various public and school libraries, reaching out to kids to turn them on to reading. Building up libraries, trying to 'find' what each would read that turned them on to reading.

One little gal in a junior high bad mouthed her Mother in front of me and her Mother... and I turned to the girl and started in on her... WHY, I asked, She is your Mother!?....when I finished, the girl stepped back, and looked at her Mother and said, I don't know.....and they became good friends, Mother and daughter, and the Mother thanked me more than once for talking to her daughter, so I guess that was what I was suppose to do in life, helping others along the way. Each in our own way, doing our thing we were meant to do. . . whether in the olden times or now.

Have a good day everyone, the sun is up and shinning bright, time for me to get the day going here.