Old 09-23-2015, 10:02 AM
Honchey

Hi Everyone, I was a SAHM for the first 3 yrs, then worked driving a child to Children's hospital in Philly 2 days a week until he received his first of several kidney transplants..I did that for 2 yrs then went to work in a restaurant/catering business for another 8 yrs then followed the owner into doing home parties until 1985 then retired after burning my hand very badly... went to work for Viking in 2006, I went to the store and inquired about a machine..after speaking with the manager for several hours , she asked me if I wanted a job...I went to work the following week! that Gallery closed 6 months later and was asked by another manager to come work at her Gallery and I've been there every since.. only now I only go in as a fill in...when they downsized 4 yrs ago I gave up my regular hours to another worker that needed them more than me..so I'm very happy being a fill in and work about 25 days a year here & there... I'm very happy doing what I do part part time... DH tells me I"m the only person he knows that has a smile on her face when Viking calls.. I should have inquired about a sewing machine 20 years before I did.. I really love being around people that enjoy the same interests and being able to visually enjoy my surroundings as the Viking Gallery is in JoAnn fabrics.

My Kids are coming for dinner so I have to get a move on..Later, H