Old 09-23-2015, 11:14 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Rosy, it was good you send me your telephone number and we got the address straightened out at the PO. It should be there the 25th of the month, if not let me know, please.

Never thought I'd marry as a youngster, but I did wait until College degree was earned before saying, "I do", some 50 years ago come March 29th. It has been 55 years since High School graduation, and that does not seem possible ..Oct 9-11 is our homecoming activities. A BBQ at our home kicks it off. Dh and I had three children, two girls, and then the boy...al grown and none of them live close by. Only one grandchild. My deepest wish is for the first and last of our children to have and hold their baby in their arms, but its not likely to happen; they will never know that joy and that love that we experienced with each of our own children. Nothing in this world compares with that special moment in time, at least to me...children are a special gift in life's journey...and double blessed when its a grand child to pass love onto in this life.