View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 12:16 PM
Annaquilts
Power Poster

Great job Jan in Florida! I think I lost 2-3 pounds for this month but maybe tomorrow it will all be back. Now school has started for my children, I am sitting too much and probably eating too much. Some days I think I am loosing but the next day I gain 3 lbs. Crazy I know. I have about 15 lbs to go.

Lynne as you can read above I am struggling too. The maddening part is I am not over eating or making bad choices overall. It just doesn't want to come off.

I shouldn't complain as I lost a lot and I am at the top end of my BMI. All my weight seems to be hanging around in my waist. I am planning to hang around on this thread because now I need to stay at this weight or lower. I am scared to gain it all back and need all the support I can get. I have a friend who is at the same point but with weight watchers and she is on some kind of maintenance. It is hard.

When I made changes for myself I did for the family too. Just changing the meals DH lost about 10 lb and one of my DD 4 lbs. Nothing near what I did over the last 6 months but they are not on any diet and still had the all they want to eat, gravy and sugar stuff. Anyone have partners that have lost weight just by living with you?

Indeed those black and white quilts are stunning. They often have also a little red in them. I do not have many black and white either but I can buy 1/2 yard and send one FQ and save one for myself to kick start a collection.

https://www.google.com/search?q=blac...0Y4Ahk&dpr=1.1

this is what came up when I googled.