Thread: Elna6600
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 02:09 PM
Bethy

I have an ELNA 6003 Quilters Dream and I love it. I've never seen the 6600, but I wish I could. I really like the feel of this machine. I went down to look at the embroidery ELNA's and the man that sells them had just got one in on a trade-in and knew I had been looking. He thought that I would want to trade mine in and he shot me a price of $900 plus my machine. I almost choked because I figured maybe this one as a trade-in might be in range. I'm not in the league of new ones or even these trade-ins as I sadly found out. I knew I wanted my Quilters Dream so I bit the bullet and got it. It's never disappointed me, but I can't afford these new machines even though I would love one. I bought a Brother embroidery for about 3 something and it has the capability of extra cards and Internet use, but I've never used any of it. It is just the small 5 x 7 and when I've used the machine to embroider something it has been ok. For what I use it, I'm glad I still have my 6003 and the Brother. I still have my Singer I bought used back in '82. I guess what I'm saying is I'd go with the 6600 if I could afford it:) Bethy