View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 10:49 AM
Annaquilts
Power Poster

Originally Posted by pyffer3 View Post
I went for my yearly gyn visit this week. I have had a rash underarms, under breasts and in the groin area that my regular doc suggested was maybe an allergy so he put me on Singular. It has come and gone, but the ob/gyn took one look and said it was a yeast infection. She said it was time I started to make some changes in my diet. Particularly sugars and processed carbs. She suggested a cook book call Fat Chance. Anyone heard of this before? I'm gonna struggle with the sugars because I am a Pepsi drinker and not the diet stuff! I have cut back and do not consume nearly what I used to (2-3 cans per day) now only about 5-6 a week.
I am not familiar with the book but taking two table spoons of apple cider vinegar in half a cup of water, first thing in the morning, has done wonders for me. It helps make your body more alkaline and is a probiotic. The more acidic your body is the more it tends to cope with yeast etc. and yes cut the sugars and carbs/starch down majorly.

I am glad they found out what is bothering you and hopefully you will get a handle on this soon.