Thread: Elmer's Glue
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2015, 03:53 AM
Bubbie

Thank You Tartan, I've use Elmer's school glue and love it. Also with all the back to school sales I to stocked up on my glue sticks and bottles. I never thought about a roller and tray before. This sounds great. I just picked up the backing for a new 3 panel design wall (I up-cycle a lot of stuff and I was given the panels and told I could have more any time, the panels are light weight and they come with great hanging holes in the top of each panel), I will be able to fold and put up and take down as I want without having to get help (right now I have plans for this to hang in my sewing area in the corner with two panels next to each other and the third panel on the other side of the corner - I'm making one panel with chalk board fabric on the back side, so I can have my client due dates listed along with shopping list for items needed to finish my client items as well as my own). This will also make full time RV'ing with my design wall easy. But I was having trouble with how I was going to get all of my batting glued down (so your roll idea came along at the right time). Thanks again