Old 09-25-2015, 04:24 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Rosy, we do have a guest room with a double and single bed in it. We could trade recipes and time in the kitchen and both of us learn something new! And the quilt room and EQ7 on the computer would be the icing on the 'cake'!

Actually got the guest room beds made up today, so there is progress on straightening up the house. With totes gone from the closet, there are more things that can be stored there, too. Just need to 'fine turn' some items yet, wash the remaining clothes and fabric in the boxes remaining yet. Have the vacuum seal bags to move all the knits into them and give away more clothing that I will never wear here. Not working that means I can literally wear blue jeans year around! Lost my Stack and Whack book again, but reordered a used replacement that will be here on the 1st of October, to see how the 'happy fabric' will work that pattern. Busy making a list of the vendors I want to see in DM on the 1st at the quilt show. All the favorite LA people will be there, the Bloc Loc business, etc., the list is growing.

Hope everyone had a good day. Enjoyed our conversation, Rosy.