Old 09-26-2015, 03:39 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Sounds good too, Rosy. I am surprised because Wal Mart does not carry the noodles here. dh loves those noodles iwth chicken or second choice is beef. Just finished off the beef and noodles yesterday. I cooked breakfast and stopped cooking today.

My hometown had their 'Pancake Day' celebration today I made waffles this morning and we celebrated at home without the crowds and blocked off streets due to construction that has lasted all summer long. Hard to get from point A to point B, so we put off or run once a month the places hard to navigate though road construction sites. Plus they do not allow horses in the parade, so that kills the joy for me since I rode in it when I was young with the Saddle Club. Guess there is not a Saddle Club any more, either.

What do you do with the keep sake memory stuff???? I keep some of the kid's work, prom pictures, essays that were in the top three in the district, some holiday cards and letters from by-gone days and deceased kin folks. It still brings me joy in looking at them again...so rather keep them . . have cut each box down at least 50%. Still washing clothes and fabric from the trailer brought into the house...and sorting them. I have casual dress pants that spans the rainbow collectively....especially red because that was the school colors. Have all of dh's Father's Loving Companion's crochet patterns, non-replaceable...in the memory stuff.All her knit fabric and patterns she used. Sigh, I feel a headache coming on...and where to store the memory items I saved back...probably end up in my room behind a big green chair. At least I will know where they are and what is there that matters to me, I guess.

Dh still wants s 'pouch' made yesterday...putting it together may take a while; and I don't have everything cleaned up yet. He keeps adding this and that to be included with the tablet, like wallet, billfold, cell phone, flashlight, small knife. Maybe tomorrow.