Old 09-29-2015, 09:06 AM
ClairVoyantQuilter

See, I completely agree. In all likelihood, your friends whom you sent the picture to, noticed the mistake, but didn't want to tell you. I think it's just flat wrong to keep it to yourself. When I send someone a picture of a top to review, I'm looking for a "proofreader" not someone who'll sugarcoat it. Gee, think proofreaders at book publishing companies keep the spelling errors to themselves? It's time we women grow a pair!

Recently, someone posted in another forum, a red solid and a red floral fabric and wanted to know how those to colors would look in a two tone Hunter Star. Well, it would have looked awful . . .no contrast. But by the time I saw it, about twenty other people had gushed and fawned over the poster's choices. So I pulled both fabrics into EQ7, used them in a Hunter Star block, then populated the quilt with the blocks and posted it. Well that pretty much settled it. When people ask for an opinion . . .please be honest . . .because it could save someone a lot of angst in the end when they realize they were lied to.