Old 09-30-2015, 05:59 PM
dublb

Yumm Ya'll are making me hungry! I hope next year that we have some green beans & black eyed peas to freeze.

Yesterday DH & I went & bought a trailer so that moving will be a bit faster.

Today DH packed a bunch more stuff outta the garage onto the back of it. With all that we have taken down to Brady so far & what he packed today he was able to get the trailer into the garage. We are making progress! He will pack the truck tomorrow.

After we paid bills & I did my stuff this mornin', I went to the PO & then shopping for my DSis's b-day. I think I went all over town. LOL DH told me to find some jewelry. I know that she wears Sterling so that was what I went looking for. Since they closed the northside Walmart the southside one is a madhouse & I really didn't want to go there. I know from experience that most of the jewelry stores here in Midland look down at sterling silver so I decided to try some pawn shops. Some of them looked down on sterling too!!! Sigh, I finally found a lovely ring & it was in the sale display! It had some lovely black CZ's along w/the regular white ones. I also went looking for a vase for some flowers & a cherry candle. I almost always buy her a cherry candle for her B-day. Well I didn't find a cherry candle but did find a Tuscany Candle. It has a li'le warming light in the bottom & ya put scented wax in the top to melt. Sigh, they didn't have scented cherry wax either. I got her the rain scented wax instead. Then I found a vase that had an apple painted on one side & a lemon on the other side. It goes so well w/the fruit decor she has in her kitchen. I bought some miniature red & yellow roses to go in it. Her love language is gifts so she loves that I get her a bunch of stuff for her B-day. I then took 'em over to her house. She said that she thought I had forgotten her. It was after 6:00pm. She was so excited to get 'em. I usually try to sneak in & set up a kind of display for her birthday but I kinda figured that she was gonna be home. So I called her when I got there & actually gave 'em to her in person.