View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 06:18 PM
nursie76

Hi folks here are some pics of my machines.
The first is my Bernina 440QE - Nina (getting a little "Brother" but no pic).
Next are my 2 FW's. The one on the left I inherited from my DMIL, the other my hubby recognized from me mentioning that quilters really like them. It was perched on the edge of the ramp at the dump waiting to be destroyed. He brought it home oiled it and set it up and I was able to start it right up. Also both have the original carrying cases an many feet.
Next it the Singer 401A. I learned to sew on my mothers and when I was pregnant with my first DD, she bought this one for me used for $75 (that daughter is now almost 37).
The serger, I picked up at a yard sale for $50 in upstate NY between Niagra Falls and Rochester.
The White I also inherited from my DMIL. My youngest DD has dibs on it when she gets home in 1-1/2 yrs from New Zealand. (That is provided I can teach her to sew
;-) , but she really wants to learn)
My DH took all these pics, he seems to be so proud of my machines. He appreciates a good piece of machinery. I think eventually, he will learn how to repair them. The mechanical ones fascinate him.

Nina
[ATTACH=CONFIG]47811[/ATTACH]

FW's 1 & 2
[ATTACH=CONFIG]47880[/ATTACH]

Singer Slant-o-matic
[ATTACH=CONFIG]47881[/ATTACH]

Serger - doesn't look like much but works great!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]47882[/ATTACH]

White - actually still have the blonde cabinet for it
[ATTACH=CONFIG]47883[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-47811.jpe   attachment-47880.jpe   attachment-47881.jpe   attachment-47882.jpe   attachment-47883.jpe