View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 11:25 AM
52an"

Default Pattern Conundrum

[ATTACH=CONFIG]532272[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]532273[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]532274[/ATTACH]Many thanks for offered help. I used to make my own patterns so that might have answered my own question but I am sure it was from a quilting book. I learnt to quilt at the San Diego Quilting Society and there were lots of wonderful books available from the members. Sadly, moved around too much and lost some stuff and given away. Thanks again for all the links which I am looking at. So many blocks,so little time. Your quilt picture looks really hard to do with all the points. It reminds me of The Mariners Compass which was the first quilt I made (as a novice) against the advice of the SDQS gals. How hard can this be? Learnt my lesson there ended up with points all winky wonky LOL. Another one not to do is a Sampler Quilt, boy! they can end up looking messy. So thanks again for the support. Ann Skalecky
PS. I think someone found it from one of the threads, it looks exact - Chicago Star - Yay!
Attached Thumbnails mariners-compass.jpg   mariners-back.jpg   la-mesa-quilt-grp.jpg  

Last edited by 52an"; 10-02-2015 at 11:27 AM.